AmazonBasics Nylon Braided Lightning to USB A Cable is the best solution for attaching any device, including your cellphone. all these cables are MFi Certified and have 3-foot or 6-foot to choice.
The Lightning cable is made of nylon, so it won’t corrode or stretch when in use. If you are on the fence about a cable, we recommend that you stick with the Lightning cables you know best.
The Lightning to USB A cable allows you to connect your iPhone, iPad/iPhone/iPod to your computer, tablet or other connected devices. Just plug your iPhone/iPod into the Lightning to USB A connector and the adapter into the USB port of your computer, tablet or other device for charging, data/display connectivity.
I love this cable, it’s easy to install, has a super long life on a micro USB port, and only costs pennies. In short, it’s a fantastic thing to have!
- Apple MFi certified charging and syncing cable for your Apple devices
- Apple MFi certification ensures complete charge and sync compatibility with iPhone X / 8 Plus / 8 / 7 Plus / 7 / 6s Plus / 6s / 6 Plus / 6 / 5s / 5c / 5 / iPad Pro / iPad Air / Air 2 / iPad mini / mini 2 / mini 4 / iPad 4th gen / iPod Touch 5th gen / iPod nano 7th gen and Beats Pill+
- Connects to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning Connector and charges/syncs by connecting the USB connector into your wall charger or computer; small connector head fits most cases
- High-quality copper wires promote maximum signal quality and strength
- Durable nylon fiber cloth for protection, strength, and flexibility
- An additional layer of protection has been added to the Lightning and USB ends to improve durability and reduce fraying; Cables have been tested to bend 95-degrees 4,000 times
- Backed by an AmazonBasics 1-Year Limited Warranty
DIGITALOUR.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” For social media user-generated content, this statement must be associated with your account.