Garmin Vívoactive 3 is an activity tracker, GPS navigation, and activity tracking watch that helps you reach your fitness goals with its built-in fitness tracker, GPS, and smart alarm. The Garmin Vivoactive 3 is a nice watch that has a few smart features that will help you stay on track.
The Garmin Vivoactive 3 comes with a few features that you won’t find in many other fitness watches: 1. Built-in GPS. The GPS feature will help you stay on course and find your way if you are ever lost. 2. Bluetooth Smart. You will be able to share your Vivoactive 3 with up to two Bluetooth Smart-enabled devices, both of which can be used simultaneously. 3. Built-in Heart Rate Monitor. This feature will help you track your workout and get more accurate calorie burns. You can also share your HR data with others so that you can compare your heart rate from one workout to the next.
Garmin vívoactive 3 is best Smartwatch because it allows the user to control the phone using a special controller that can only be used with this watch. The watch allows the user to call and answer calls as well as send and receive text messages.
Best Smartwatch with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) The Pebble smartwatch is an amazing watch, but it has some drawbacks.
This is due to the fact that it can only connect to devices that have Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) support. This is a technology that is only available for Bluetooth Smart devices and allows them to connect over a very low energy connection.
You can use it as a run watch, with GPS, ANT+ footpod, or with ANT+ sensors like Heart Rate and Cadence. The watch comes with the usual bunch of stuff like a microphone, a microphone jack, a stopwatch, a stopwatch widget, and more. The new Garmin vívoactive3 has two different faces with different color schemes. It will connect to ANT+ footpod and ANT+ footpod chest straps. It also has an ANT+ heart rate monitor.
Garmin vívoactive 3 have ids to show where in a route you are and when you are there. You can navigate within the route from any part of the GPS by tapping on the route name. To view or navigate through your route you will see the route icon. To view the route you tap on the route icon and you can view route, route details and route history.
- GPS smartwatch for the active lifestyle connects with Verizon for phone free safety features, music downloads and texting (subscription required)
- Safety features include incident detection during select activities and assistance, which both send your real time location to emergency contacts – phone free
- Easily download songs to your watch from anywhere, sync from select premium music services (subscription may be required), and connect with BLUETOOTH headphones (sold separately)
- Verizon connection allows you to send and receive text messages from your wrist
- Features more than 15 preloaded sports apps, Elevate estimated wrist based heart rate and the Garmin Pay contactless payment solution (available for supported cards from participating banks)
DIGITALOUR.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” For social media user-generated content, this statement must be associated with your account.