Epson VS250 projector is best for home use, unless you plan to replace it annually. Epson VS250 projector is the first versatile color laser projector and represents a considerable advance in color laser projectors from the Standard of the past.
Epson VS250 is best projector is the first HD projector and also the fastest. The lens and aperture of this projector allow you to watch anything. Acurite HD and most of its other models are considered bad as well because of the light output of them, but this one is not. It is good for video but only available in 480p. The weakness of this model is the size, as it is not the same size as the Epson, but the resolution is good.
Epson VS250 projector is bought mainly as an external display for the laptop I work with, but I found it also works well for visual monitoring.
The 24″ ‘touch’ screen is just a black rectangle, it has no touch sensitivity, no menu options or bells and whistles. That said, the menus worked well and my eyes could easily focus on what I wanted to display on the screen.
Epson VS250 projector is very good at low resolution, it’s not as sharp as the other P-series models, but the color and contrast are still very good. And it’s very compatible with HDTVs of all sizes, as all C-series screens are.
- More accurate, vivid color, even in well lit rooms 3,200 lumens of equal color and white brightness (1); Fan Noise ECO mode 28 dB; Normal mode 37 dB; Digital zoom (Manual)/Focus (Manual)
- SVGA resolution (800 x 600), ideal for projecting everyday presentations and graphics; Projected distance 30 inch 350 inch (0.88 10.44 m); PC and Mac compatible. iProjection App Compatible-Wirelessly project from your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or AndroidTM mobile device
- F number:1.44, focal length:16.7 millimeter, zoom ratio:digital zoom 1.0 ? 1.35, pixel number:480,000 dots; Fast, easy setup with Epson ? get up and running in no time with easy image adjustments and convenient control
- Works with the latest laptops and media players ? supports HDMI, the standard in connectivity, for digital video and audio in one cable. If the projector includes a zoom ring, rotate it to enlarge or reduce the image size and if the projector includes W and T buttons, press the W button on the projector’s control panel to enlarge the image size and press the T button to reduce the image size.Speaker:2 W (Mono)
- Power Supply Voltage 100 ? 240 V ?10 percentage, 50/60 Hertz. Rated Voltage 50/60 Hertz. Power Consumption ECO mode 211 W. Normal mode 296 W; Temperature: 41 degree to 95 degree F (5 degree to 35 degree C)
DIGITALOUR.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” For social media user-generated content, this statement must be associated with your account.